This account is only available for users registered for Sweden and Finland.
What is Glase Invoice?
When you pay with Glase your purchases and transfers are collected on an invoice sent to you monthly. Neither invoice or interest charges are applied, providing you pay your bill on time*. The spending limit will be shown in the app. Every time you make a purchase the limit is reduced. When you paid your bill, it increases again. Glase's invoice issuer is Collector Bank (www.collectorbank.com).
How do I apply for Glase Invoice?
- Go to 'Accounts' in your app and press 'Add account'
- Choose Glase Invoice and approve the terms and conditions with your Mobile BankID
- You will immediately be approved or declined
- Verify your identity by scanning a valid identity document (driver license, ID card or passport)
Once you have verified you identity you will receive a credit of 5000 SEK or 500€ (depending on your currency) in the app.
When will I receive my invoice?
Your purchases will be collected monthly and your invoice will be sent the month after you have made the purchases. So, if you have made a purchase in January, your invoice for this will be sent in February. For more detailed information, please contact your invoice issuer Collector Bank (www.collectorbank.com).
I have more questions about my invoice, who should I talk to?
Have you lost your invoice? Not received it? Other questions? Please contact your invoice issuer, Collector Bank (www.collectorbank.com).
How much money can I send using my Glase Invoice?
You'll have a monthly limit of 2000 SEK or 200€ (depending on your currency).
Can I raise my credit?
Yes, you can easily apply for a higher credit within your Glase app! Just follow these steps:
- Click on your Glase Invoice account on the home screen
- Click on 'Raise credit'
- Choose the amount you wish to raise your credit to
- Approve with you Mobile Bank ID
Your request will immediately be approved or denied.
What are the terms and conditions for Glase Invoice account?
Glase's terms and conditions for Glase invoice accounts can be found here.