What is Glase Account?
A Glase Account is a pre-paid account. This means that in order to pay or send money, you need to top up your Glase Account first. No worries, topping up is easy! Once you top up your Glase Account, you can easily pay and send money to your friends in real time! Meaning that sending money from one Glase Account to another happens immediately! You don’t need to wait a few days for the money to be deposited on your friend’s account. Or if you’d like, you can also send money from your registered payment account to your friend’s Glase Account!
How can I add my Glase Account?
You don’t need to add a Glase Account. The Glase Account will automatically be available for all users after registration. Take a look at ‘Accounts’. Now you’ll see your very own Glase Account was added to the list!
How can I top up my Glase Account using my card?
Topping up with card is super easy. Check our Glase Account card top-up article.
Is it safe to top up Glase Account with card?
Yes it is. We don't store store your card details at any point of the card top up. We also use 3-D Secure protocol as an additional security layer.
How can I top up my Glase Account using my registered payment account?
Topping up is easy! In order to get started follow the next steps:
- Go to ‘Accounts’ and tap on 'More' below Glase Account. Your account details will open.
- Tap ‘Manage funds’ to access the top up options. Make sure that the account you’re transferring money from is your registered payment account (for example your SEPA Direct Debit Account or Glase Invoice account).
- Choose the amount you wish to top up and confirm the transaction with your Glase PIN or by fingerprint authentication.
Your Glase Account is now ready to use. Keep in mind that you can top up at any time wherever you are in the world!
How long does it take to top up my Glase Account?
How can I transfer money from my Glase Account to my bank account?
Transferring money from your Glase Account to your bank account is very easy. Just follow the next three steps:
- Go to ‘Accounts’ and tap on 'More' below your Glase Account. Your account details will open.
- Tap ‘Manage funds’ to access the top up options. Make sure that the account you’re transferring money from is your Glase Account.
- Choose the amount you wish to top up and confirm the transaction with your Glase PIN or by fingerprint using Touch ID.
It's done! The amount will be on your bank account after 2-5 business days.
!! KEEP IN MIND: Please check from and to which account you want to transfer money. Are you transferring money from your Glase Account to your SEPA Direct Debit Account or the other way around? You can easily change the direction of the transfer by clicking on 'swap accounts'.
How can I send money instantly in Glase?
Sending money to your friends happens instantly no matter what account you are sending from! Your friend will receive the money on their Glase Account instantly!
Will my Glase Account work like any other account?
Yes! Using your Glase Account, you can still do the same actions like you’re used to! You can easily pay, send or receive money, enjoy promotions, cashback and much more!
Are there any limits to my Glase Account?
If you have not performed the KYC process you will have a monthly limit of €250. If you wish to remove this limit you can simply scan your ID and your only limit will be how much you want to top up your account! Want to know how to do that? You can find instructions here.