What is Scan & Pay?
Scan & Pay is a feature that allows every Glase user to pay in-store and online with their smartphone by simply scanning a QR code. To make a payment, simply scan the QR code and approve the purchase with your Glase PIN.
What does my smartphone need to be able to Scan & Pay?
In order to be able to use Glase, your smartphone needs to have the following features:
- Camera with autofocus
- Internet connection, through Wi-Fi, 3G or 4G
- Android or iOS operating system
Where can I pay with Scan & Pay?
You can in all stores and online-shops that have a Glase or Seqr QR code.
How do I pay using Scan & Pay?
- Start you Glase app and press Scan & Pay on your home screen
- Scan the QR code
- When the cashier has chosen Glase as payment method in the cash register you will see your purchase in your app
- Confirm the purchase with your Glase PIN
Which QR codes can I use to pay with Glase?
You can pay by scanning QR codes that has a Glase or Seqr logo on them.