Start a new topic

Cashback Jan-2018 - Mar-2018

The cashback should have been paid out by the end of April but nothing received yet.  This is the second time in a row now and I can hardly imagine that this has something to do with technical issues again.  Is Glase planning to stop the cashback program or when will they start to live up to their promises and pay on time again?

34 people have this problem

When will we receive the cashback january 2018 - March 2018 ? Normally end of April ????

12 people like this
A whole month late now. This is really awkward.

5 people like this

Hi, any of you guys got cashback?

1 person likes this

Hi!

Please send us your phone number to customerservice@glase.se and we'll check your cashback! Thanks!

Kind regards,

Kate

5 people like this

Wieder einmal warten alle seit Monaten. Weiß jemand ob das Unternehmen noch solvent ist?  Dort kennt niemand das Datum für die auszahlung.

5 people like this

There is no problem on single accounts. This is a global problem. Nobody got the Cashback in whole Europe for 1st quarter 2018.

It would be nice to get some information other than "the technical service is working on it" or "the financial service is working on it".

6 people like this
I didn’t recieve the cashback for Jan-mars

2 people like this

Leider warte ich immer noch vergeblich auf das versprochene cashback. Jan-März 2018

4 people like this
Same here. Send my details via e-Mail.

2 people like this

Since 2 Years i have to open a new ticket every 3 month to get the Cashback. This is realy anoying.

6 people like this
Habe dasselbe Problem. Vom Kundendienst nur hohle Phrasen... Heute geht die Beschwerde an den Ombudsmann, zuständig ist Luxembourg.

4 people like this

Hi!

Schicken Sie uns bitte Ihre Rufnummer an customerservice@glase.se und wir werden Ihr Cashback prüfen.

Schönen Tag!

VG,

Kate

1 person likes this

I have asked for my cashback and received it 3 days later on my Glase account. Customer from Germany

2 people like this

Immer noch nichts. CS meint man meldet sich......

1 person likes this
Login or Signup to post a comment