Start a new topic

User-changeable Tap&Pay PIN

It would be convenient to change that PIN to something easier to remember so that there'd be no need to look deep into the app every time a POS terminal requests a PIN.

21 people like this idea

Hi !

Thanks, you're totally right! Our developers are looking into the possibilities to change this pin! :) 

Kind regards

Sara

3 people like this
Any updates on this? It should not be so difficult to provide a user changeable pin.

Hi Sara, 

any progress on this one, as even traditional plastic cards allow customized PINs nowadays?

Hi Dominik! Of course. We had to prioritize some other things that needed to be developed but we're definitely still working on it. We don't have a specific date but this will be able in the near future! 

Kind regards, 

Sara

1 person likes this

Long time, no update.

Self-Selected-PIN (SSP) is a common feature with nearly all card issuers in the world. And especially in case of a more or less "virtual" card like the one used for tap-and-pay with SEQR, it should be a small enhancement. Hope to get an update soon!

regards

Dietmar

1 person likes this
This is a request which i also like to support!

1 person likes this

Any News?

1 person likes this

Hi! 

We have this on our list of changes, but at the moment we are working on other functions. We'll let all users know as soon as this function will be introduced.

Regards, 

Kate

I support this request, too. However I don`t see a high likeliness that this feature will be prioritized after 9 month without any result :-( 

I support this request, too. However I don`t see a high likeliness that this feature will be prioritized after 9 month without any result :-( 

1 person likes this

Hello, I support this request too. Is there any schedule for the feature?

Also CDCVM, Consumer Device Cardholder Verification Method (Pay with fingerprint instead of PIN) would be a great feature!

Hi!

We have these features on our list of changes. Unfortunately, there is no timeframe for it yet.

Kind regards, 

Kate

Login or Signup to post a comment